Feel free to contact us any day. Our team will be more than happy to answer all your questions
Rich Coast Diving Calle Central (Main Street) PO box 005
Playas del Coco Guanacaste 5019 Costa Rica
From San Jose
Rent a car or take the Pulmitan bus to Playas del Coco or first to Liberia and from there to Playas del Coco.
- Rent a car or take a taxi to Playas del Coco.
- This takes less than 30 minutes.
In Playas del Coco
- Stay on the main road.
- Just before the left turn towards Ocotal, you will see our dive center on your left hand.
- We have the big Bull Shark hanging above our dive center.
- On your right you will see the Medical Center.
If you need assistance with airport transfers, either pick up or car rental we are more than happy to arrange this for you.
For actual Weather report we started a Facebook group where we post the "real" weather. Rainy season is from April till October, but it doesn't mean it rains everyday.
click on the picture to stay tuned for the actual day to day weather conditions.
Divemaster Internships Facebook page for those interested in going Pro.