BREATH TAKING CATALINAS
In the right season, the Catalina Islands are the best place to spot Giant Mantas.
ALL DIVING INCLUDES...
Rich Coast Diving is the primary dive shop in Playas del Coco, Guanacaste. We are the only PADI 5 * CDC facility in Costa Rica and proud to announce that we also have the only PADI Platinum Course Director as one of the owners.
In this part of the Pacific our dive sites are largely comprised of volcanic rock formations, with a sprinkling of coral here and there. This area more than makes up for the lack of coral with its vast array of marine life, including large schools of fish and various ray species, sharks, turtles, octopus, eels, and much more! One of our dive sites houses two small wrecks and plenty of macro life. Temperatures range (depending on the time of year) from 16-30 C and the visibility is generally unpredictable, but can range from 3-30m. However, no matter the temperature or visibility, there is always loads to see!
We take our divers to over 20 different local dive sites and we have boats out every day for two tanks of diving, departing both at 8am and 1pm (it takes approximately ten minutes for our boats to reach the dive sites from Coco Bay). Our dives are suited for both beginner and advanced divers. All of the trips are led by PADI instructors and a maximum of 4 divers per guide, in order to keep the groups small and personal. All of our boats are fully equipped with emergency equipment as well as snacks, fruit, and drinks between dives.
FOR TWO AND THREE TANK DIVES, A FULL PACKAGE OF EQUIPMENT (INCLUDING WET SUIT) IS AVAILABLE FOR $25. ( tank and weights are included in every dive package)
SNORKELING AND PADI COURSE RATES ARE ALL INCLUSIVE.
Diving in Costa Rica with Rich Coast Diving:
- We go out every day to the local sites in Playa del Cocos, on the Pacific Coast of Costa Rica;
- Being the only five start PADI Career Development Center, we make sure you have the best trained guides. We keep the groups small enough to maximize fun and safety;
- Costa Rica is a country that tries to operate environmentally friendly, and on top of that does Rich Coast Diving obtained the PADI Green Star Certification;
- Diving in Costa Rica is having all the chances to see manta rays and other sorts of rays, many species of sharks, octopus, etc...
- Rich coast diving has a fleet of ships equipped to make diving in Costa Rica waters as comfortable as possible
- Our snorkeling and diving trips can be combined. When your group has both snorkelers and divers, you can spend the surface time together and have amazing dives and incredible snorkel excursions;
- The Rich Coast Diving team can be found on the main street of Playa del Cocos, at 5 minutes of the beach. You can't miss the big shark hanging above our door.