PADI Master Scuba Trainer
More people are becoming PADI Dive Instructors. The market for dive instructors is competitive and like any competitive market, the best jobs tend to go to the best applicants. This is why it’s important to be a cut above the rest if you are going to make Diving your career. After the IDC you can start with the IDC- prep and get at least 5 PADI specialty instructor certifications. Once processed you will be able to start teaching specialty courses along side you r recreational courses. Once you certified 25 students you will receive the Master Scuba Diver Trainer rating. This rating is the next step up the professional ladder and is a prerequisite for IDC Staff Instructor as well as for many TecRec Instructor ratings.
- As a PADI MSDT, you challenge your students to become Master Scuba Divers
- Increase your marketability as a PADI Professional
- The advantage of doing it with our Course Director is that you only need 10 experience dives in each particular specialty.
- As a PADI MSDT, you demonstrate to a dive employer that you have good experience in teaching diving and also can teach a range of specialty diver courses. This makes a dive center or resort more likely to offer you a position.
- Be a renewed PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor.
- Be certified as a PADI Specialty Instructor for five or more specialty ratings. (Peak Performance Buoyancy, Project AWARE and AWARE - Coral Reef Conservation do not count toward the required five.)
- Have issued at least 25 PADI certifications. No more than five of the 25 certifications may be from nondiving courses. Up to five PADI Seal Team or Master Seal Team registrations may be credited toward the required certifications.
After doing your 5 Specialties Instructor training with our PADI Course Director, you have to fill out an application for the MSDT rating and send it to your PADI office. If you do your IDC with Rich Coast Diving you will receive the MSDT prep for $500-
- PADI Specialty Manuals
- PADI Specialty Instructor outline or the PADI Specialty Instructor Manual .
Available Courses with Rich Coast Diving:
- PADI Under water Digital Photographer Instructor
- PADI Enriched Air Instructor
- PADI Deep Diver Instructor
- PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider Instructor
- PADI Search & Recovery Instructor
- PADI Drift Diver Instructor
- PADI Night Diver Instructor
- PADI Wreck Diver Instructor
- PADI Equipment Specialist Instructor
- PADI Underwater Navigator Instructor
- PADI Peak Perfomance Buoyancy Instructor
- PADI DSMB instructor
- PADI Multilevel Diver Instructor
- PADI Sidemount Diver Instructor
- AWARE Shark Instructor
- AWARE BullShark Instructor
- AWARE Dive against Debris Instructor
- AWARE Manta Instructor
- AWARE Turtle Instructor
- TEC Specialties. see here